Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mothers Day

As Mother's day recently came and went, I was pondering about all the amazing women in my life and the lives of my children. I feel luck to have awesome sisters, sister-in-laws and mom. You have been there for me through hard times, crazy times and fun times. I feel blessed to be part of your family. I love you.

Taylor and her crazy mom



Grandma with the girls the day they got their ears pierced

Grandma with Kylie and Dallin

Grandma with grand kids at Tyler's baby blessing

Laurie with baby Tyler about one month old

So many friends and family have assisted me in raising and teaching my children. You are all amazing and I am thankful to each of you. Many of you are dear friends and I consider you part of my family. Words will never really express how much you mean to me and my kids. THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to know that you are still a live. Thanks for posting the picture of me. Please keep posting even if it is only once a month. You can do the post at my house if you need to.

    ReplyDelete